Join Our Team!
Mountain Bike Suspension Centre is growing and we’re looking for a motivated and talented person with a passion for customer service and sales to join our team based in Sydney’s Inner West.
MTBSC is a specialist suspension workshop providing suspension service and sales to both direct consumers and bike shops Australia wide. We have worked hard to build a reputation that is second to none through prioritising customer service and the highest quality performance outcomes for our customers and their bikes.
Position Description: Customer Service Administrator
The aim of this role is to provide the first point of contact for all customer interactions, and the administrative tasks associated with the process of a job being completed (from initial contact to final payment) including removal and installation of suspension components from customers' bikes. This role would also involve managing our social media accounts and product sales.
- Manage the day to day running of our new customer service space
- Answer all phone calls, emails, and social media enquiries
- Receive customer drop-offs including providing advice and knowledge regarding service requirements, procedures and pricing
- Provide a complete suspension set up for customers picking up complete bikes
- Manage scheduled social media advertising and updates
Suspension and Seatpost Installation
- Support our suspension workshop by managing part disassembly/assembly
- Ensure customers bikes leave our store perfectly safe and operating correctly
- Participate in meetings and conduct general administration
- Produce reports as necessary and engage in data analysis
- Stay abreast of latest industry trends and information including technological developments
Contribute to a supportive, positive and safe workplace
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including WHS legislation requirements
- Ensure as far as is practicable that the workplace is safe and that risks are minimised
- Adhere, and suggest improvements, to policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and a talent for problem-solving with positivity and professionalism
- Ability to learn quickly and to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and improve customer experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and organisation skills and proficiency with a range of cloud-based and windows-based platforms
- Digital marketing and more specifically, social media marketing experience
- 1+ years of bicycle industry experience and understanding of mountain bike products, maintenance and current standards
- Passion for the sport of mountain biking or cycling in general
$50,000 - $70,000 + Super
If our organisation and this role seams like a good fit for you, please email your cover letter and resume, as a PDF, through to email@example.com