A Complete service includes everything our General service has to offer with the addition of a cartridge service (Mission/Motion Control) and a SOLO Air spring Rebuild.
This type of service should be performed every 50 to 100 hours of riding as preventative maintenance or sooner if components show signs of wear or a drop in performance is felt, If you loose control over your rebound or compression adjustments or have issues with your air spring please select this service.
It is normal for suspension components to drop in performance over time when being used often, this is caused by the degradation and contamination of suspension fluids whose job it is to dampen and lubricate the fork as well as the wearing of components such as bushings and seals.
We guarantee the ride quality and workmanship of all of our suspension services.
A Service includes the following;
- Fork disassembly with in-depth inspection of all components
- Inspection and Service of Motion & Mission Control damper's
- Blueprint Sizing of lower leg bushings to improve small bump ride quality and fork longevity
- Service and Re-lube of SOLO Air spring
- New anti noise rubber coating on Coil Springs (where applicable)
- Cleaning and reassembly of fork
- New low friction oil
- New low friction wiper seals
- New Motion & Mission Control damper seals
- Air spring seals
- Waste oil recycling
- Free return postage to most of Australia