Have you ever bought a new fork that just doesn't meet your expectation?
Our blueprint servicing is exactly that...we strip the fork down to its core and rebuild it to how the original engineers intended it to be!
We go over the fork with a fine tooth comb and seek out improvement from the Chassis, Cartridge and Air Spring unlocking better small bump performance, grip, comfort and support to deliver the fork you wanted.
"I'm not sure what voodoo and wizardry these guys used on my forks, but my 6 month old 36 floats are better than new now, in fact they're better than anything I've ridden before. Whatever they did worked wonders."
Please feel free to call or email to discuss different tune options that are right for you.
The Blueprint tune includes;
- Inspection of components such as air pistons and seal heads ect to seek out improvements in stiction
- Cartridge bleed with low friction oil
- Dial in new base settings
- Lower Leg bushing clearance check and sizing
- Improved low friction fluids in lower leg, air piston
- Return postage (If needed)
*Suspension must be in relatively new condition for this service to be considered, If you have older forks please choose a general service and custom tune.