A Complete service includes everything our general service has to offer with the addition of a complete cartridge service and a full NA2 Air spring rebuild
This type of service should be performed every 24 months or 200 hours of riding as preventative maintenance or sooner if components show signs of wear or a drop in performance is felt.
If you loose compression or rebound adjustments or have an issue with your air spring please select this service.
It is normal for suspension components to drop in performance over time when being used often, this is caused by the degradation and contamination of suspension fluids whose job it is to dampen and lubricate the fork as well as the wearing of components such as bushings and seals.
We guarantee the ride quality and workmanship of all of our suspension services.
A Complete service includes the following;
- Fork disassembly with in-depth inspection of all components
- Full service of the damping cartridge
- Blueprint Sizing of lower leg bushings to improve small bump ride quality and fork longevity
- Rebuild of Air spring (where applicable)
- Cleaning and reassembly of fork
- New low friction oil
- New low friction seals
- New NA2 air piston seal kit
- New cartridge seal kit
- Waste oil recycling
- Free return postage to most of Australia